Our Promise to You
How do we take care of you?
At TasterLab we want you to use our services with the assurance that we are partnered with reputable merchants. In order for you to have peace of mind we ensure that each of our merchants are reputable by conducting a simple validation process.
- Prior to signing with each merchant TasterLab ensures that the merchant has the relevant qualifications to offer the service they are providing.
- We take into account previous reviews about the merchant from other businesses and customers.
- TasterLab ensures that the company is registered and that information such as the company name, address, phone number, website and email are correct.
- We ensure that merchants are offering a safe, clean and healthy service which does not infringe in any way with the law.
- TasterLab representatives frequently 'mystery shop' and try tasters as paying customers to see for themselves what a service is like.
If TasterLab discovers that a merchant fails to meet these requirements after signing with us, their contract with TasterLab will immediately be terminated. If you experience any difficulty with one of our merchants please do not hesitate to contact us. If you're at all unhappy with the quality of the experience we will aim to offer a full refund on your purchase and will, depending on the situation, remove the merchant in question from the Lab.
Please check out our FAQ’s. If your question is still unresolved then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.
Or please call us directly on: 0207 617 7033